Ready to Rent is a 4-6 week rental education course offered by Community in Action. Work closely with housing specialists and peers to achieve success in the following:
- Overcoming Barriers to Rental Housing
- Learning about your responsibilities as a tenant
- Understanding your lease/rental agreement
- Learning about Landlord Tenant Law
- Taking real steps towards repairing credit and establishing a realistic budget
- Getting referrals to landlords who consider Ready to Rent graduates
Earn a Ready to Rent Certificate of Completion for participating in training! This certificate can be presented to landlords as proof of your achievement.
To register call 541-889-9555 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.